The Biohistory Research Hall (BRH) is located in Takatsuki city in the middle of Osaka and Kyoto.
It takes only about 15 minutes from either of these two cities by train.
The exhibition hall and gallery are open to public without admission.
- 10:00AM to 4:30PM Admmission is free.
- Sundays and Mondays/Year-end holidays (December 29 through January 4)
The Hall may be closed on days other than the ones mentioned above due to preparations for new exhibits, etc.
- 1-1 Murasaki-cho, Takatsuki, Osaka 569-1125, Japan,
- The elevators is available and every floor is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who have to avoid stairs.
- An accessible toilet is on the first floor.
- A wheelchairs is available free of charge at the front counter.
- For baby
The room for nurse is in an accessible toilet on the first floor.
The hall has a little shop of original products including postcards, playing cards, books, etc.