We publish quarterly journal“Biohistory” since 1993.
2014 Biohistory's Annual Theme [Move]
Vol.81 Summer-Vol.81 Autumn
Vol. 82Sometimes it's not only "move" but also "transfer"
- Creating the mythology of tomorrow from Tohoku
Norio Akasaka×Keiko Nakamura
- Fusion of sex chromosomes and differentiation of species
- Looking at the relationship between blinking and brain information processing
- Opening the genomic era from chloroplasts
Vol.81Moving steadily and sometimes nimbly
- Seeking the nature of new knowledge
Shinichi Nishikawa×Keiko Nakamura
- Placenta diversification and ancient viruses
- Exploring the factors of simultaneous flowering in Borneo rainforests
- From the discovery of the proteasome to the center of life sciences